The first 100 years of Puerto Vallarta are approaching, and the city will be celebrating through the “Mayo Fest” (last week of May).
Previously they shared interesting facts about Puerto Vallarta, of which one was about their 100 years. From the 26th to the 31st of May there will be musical events, at Puerto Vallarta malecon, and diverse cultural and interesting events in other places of the city. Some of the events are:
– From May 25 to July 30: INAUGURATION OF THE EXHIBITION “EL BAÚL DE LOS RECUERDOS”, by Arturo Pasos.
– May 27:
- TACO FAIR Parque Lázaro Cárdenas / from 4 to 11 pm
- SALTY PAW JAZZ ORCHESTRA swing jazz (Institute of Musical Arts of Puerto Vallarta) / 7 pm
– May 28:
- PRO DANCE classical dance (Puerto Vallarta) / 7 pm
- “XIUTLA” folkloric dance (Puerto Vallarta) / 10 pm
– May 29:
- SEA SALT reggae, rocksteady, ska and jazz (Puerto Vallarta) / 8 pm
- A LOVE ELECTRIC rock jazz (Mexico, USA and Argentina) / 9pm
– May 30:
- PROJECTION OF THE DOCUMENTARY “More than a beach, Puerto Vallarta” by Brett Shwarts and Sebastián Hernández IVC Auditorium / from 7 pm
- ASSEMBLY OF LATIN AMERICAN MUSIC (Puerto Vallarta) / 7 pm
– May 31:
- MAGNO PUERTO VALLARTA PARADE / from 9 a.m.
- PEPE AGUILAR with Ángela Aguilar Tour 2018 / pop and ranchero (Mexico, D.F) / 11 pm
- Fireworks show / 1 am
Follow us at our social media to catch out information like this and much more about Friendly Vallarta: