Some of the activities you can do during your stay in the city are water sports, and Puerto Vallarta offers a great number beyond surfing and diving.
We share a list of water sports that may be of interest to you:
– Windsurfing: Consists of sliding on the water with a sail anchored to a board. We recommend checking the tides in advance and not leaving the coast more than a mile.
Water sports in Puerto Vallarta – Windsurf
– Aquatic parachute: You are pulled by the impulse of a boat and raised to great heights with a parachute. You can appreciate the beautiful coast of Puerto Vallarta and take beautiful photos from the top. It is also known as paravelism.
Water sports in Puerto Vallarta – Paravelism
– Diving: One of the water sports par excellence that you can practice throughout the year in Puerto Vallarta. Look closely at fish, dolphins, manta rays (in season) and many other beauties.
– Kayaking: One of the water sports that has gained popularity in recent years; it consists of standing on a boat similar to a canoe, and moving in the water with an oar. You can practice it even in many hotels especially at the all inclusive.
– Kitesurfing: It is a really good mix of adrenaline and emotion, where you slide through the water propelled by a parachute, while you are secured by a harness. The best thing about kitesurfing is fun in the company of family or friends. It is probably a water sports that you will want to experience more than once in a lifetime.
Water sports in Puerto Vallarta – Kitesurf
If you are interested in adventure sports and other activities to practice in Puerto Vallarta, click here.